- Candidate must be a current student or graduate of Architecture, Building, Civil Engineering, Estate Mgt., Surveying & Geo-informatics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other building-related course.
- Candidate must be actively affiliated to a formal academic institution such as a university, Polytechnic, College of Education or equivalent. Graduates are required to present their student identity cards, certificates (or statement of result) as proof of such affiliation.
- Candidate must be willing to spend at least three (3) months out of the allowed internship duration at a construction site .
- Appropriate courses may be prescribed for candidates whose background is considered weak for the areas of specialization. This is done at the discretion of the School/Department within her approved general regulations/guidelines.
- A candidate applying for internship position / placement at [A.S.T.B.I] must have obtained five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GCE (O’Level) or their equivalents including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. No admission shall be made on the basis of any awaiting O/Level paper result and no exemption is made for admission into any programme.
- Where accomodation is required, a fee will be charged outside the Registration fee.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Potential trainees who satisfy the eligibility criteria listed above are to visit the nearest Cadright Global contact office where they can obtain the Application form(s). A non-refundable Registration fee of N15,500 is compulsory for processing all applications. Application forms are also available for download online. Completed application forms should be returned to the office with evidence of bank payment (teller). Remunerations for trainees by accepting firms are strictly negotiated by them but are usually not less than N30,000 / month for the period of the internship. Enroll For Free Architecture Webcourses